Edison Grainery, Organic Quinoa Pasta Elbows 8 Oz
High in protein and minerals, our organic quinoa pasta is a fantastic alternative to traditional pasta. With a texture similar to whole-wheat pasta, these noodles stand up to the heaviest sauces.
Organic Long Grain White Rice Flour & Organic Quinoa Flour
*Verified Gluten Free & Verified Purity Tested:
Verified Gluten Free means that the product has been tested to ensure that gluten levels are below 20 parts per million (ppm), the FDA-established level for food carrying the gluten-free label.¬†Our test results average < 5 ppm for gluten.
Verified Purity Tested means that each lot of every incoming ingredient has been tested for the presence of microbiological pathogens including Salmonella, Listeria, E. coli O157:H7 and Staphylococcus aureus.
To see Certificates of Analysis (COAs) showing test results for recent lots of product, visit:¬†¬†http://edisongrain.com/product/organic-quinoa-penne/
Stuff to know:
- Higher in iron than traditional durum wheat pasta.
Directions for use:
- Fill a large stockpot with water and bring to a boil.
- Add 1 ¬Ω tablespoons of salt to water.
- Plunge pasta into boiling water.
- Return to a rolling boil and cook for 6-8 minutes or until desired texture.
- Separate the pasta gently with fork during cooking to prevent clumping.
- Remove from heat and drain pasta in large colander over the sink.
Country of origin:¬†USA